Christmas Stamp-A-Stack Card #3

Here we are, with card number three!  I'm loving the combination of Wild Wasabi and Poppy Parade.  The layering over the base card was done in Crumb Cake.  This color is the old 'Kraft'.  The name Crumb Cake is much more appealing, don't you think?  The fun part of this card was using the new Silver Glass Glitter.  It just makes a stunning accent on this card, giving it a vintage look. The Glass Glitter also comes in Champagne, and I'm anxious to use that as well.  Just may have to integrate that into the Christmas Stamp Camp. 



Stampin' UP! had some quality issues with the Extra-Large 2-1/2" circle punch that appeared in the Holiday Mini this fall, and it's presently not available, but the Circle's #2 Sizzix die came to my rescue!  The image from Bells & Boughs (Holiday Mini Catalog) is colored in with our wonderful markers, Poppy Parade and Wild Wasabi.  You can see that I've also used the the Petals-a-Plenty textured impressions embossing folder, adding the dimension this card needed to make it striking!  The 1/2 inch Stitched-Poly ribbon is really easy to work with and finishes this card off well.

But what else have I been up to this week????  Well, I'm working feverishly preparing for the Holiday Craft Show that will be held on November 13th in downtown BC.  I was never aware such an event existed until my good buddy Cheri Ruble told me about it, and asked me to join her as a vendor.  Well, I know that when people go to craft shows the last thing they want to do is place orders, they want to touch it, oogle over all the embellishments and take something home with them.  So, I've been scrambling to make an array of purses that will pull shoppers to our table.  The one below, so far, is my favorite.  Here's the scoop on the craft show:
Holiday Craft Show
10:00 - 5:00
26-1/2 W. Michigan Ave. Battle Creek
On the 3rd Floor above Jack Pearls
Saturday, November 13th, 2010

Would love to have you stop by our booth!!!!!


Crafting Joy,

Carol

Comments