Christmas Stamp-A-Stack Card #4

Well, here it is, the last card we'll be doing at the Stamp-A-Stack.  Cardstock is cut, packets are ready, a quick run with the vacuum and I should be good to go.  The Big Shot embossing folder, Northern Flurry, really makes this card work for me.  How did we ever get along without the Big Shot??  My color combination is plain and simple, Real Red and Whisper White.  I've also added a piece of designer paper from Candy Cane Christmas.


The ornament and greeting stamps are from the Contempo Christmas set in the big catalog.  The ornament was punched out with the ornament punch (that I couldn't possibly live without).  Look closely and you'll see a rhinestone on the knot of the Real Red Grosgrain ribbon, adding just enough sparkle to this simple card.

Need a suggestion for Christmas this year?  I have gift certificates available, or you can direct your friends, family, or significant other to my web site.  I'm thinkin' you all need to put the Big Shot on your Christmas List if you don't already have one. 

If you are enjoying my blog, please join as a Follower!  Then I'll know that you like it!  You can also Subscribe, just click on the links for more details.

Comments