More Christmas Stamp Camp Projects

The days are just flying by!  Christmas is so close I can almost hear baby Jesus crying in the manger.  It's time to put everything aside and concentrate on the real meaning of Christmas.  God's only Son, brought to earth to live with common men.  Brought to earth to save us all, and give us eternal life through Him!  Amazing!  Incredible!  How can we not be excited this time of year as we celebrate His birth!

Well, I promised I'd be back with the rest of the Christmas Stamp Camp projects.  So here we go!


This card, in Whisper White, Black and Garden Green uses the pine branch stamp from Autumn Days.  We colored directly onto the stamp with Garden Green and Early Espresso markers, then huffed a little to re-moisten the ink and stamped.  The pine cones are highlighted with my favorite Stampin' UP! product, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.  The word stamp is from Seasonal Sentiments, I love this 4 stamp, inexpensive, set and will be sad when it goes bye-bye with the Holiday Mini.  I've accessorized with  the Victoria Crochet Trim, a Garden Green button (from the Regals Designer Buttons), and linen thread.  The scallop trim border adds a special touch next to the Crochet Trim.  Nice layering, good contrast, hope you like it!


OK, so I'm a punchaholic, and equally addicted to my Big Shot.  The Fancy Favor die was used to make this cute box, then I added a 1/2" strip with brads for the handle.  The Santa owl was punched out with the Two-Step Owl.  Then someone, much smarter then myself, came up with the idea to punch the Santa suit from one of the stamps found in Tags Til Christmas (a Holiday Mini set), too cute.  The hat was punched from the Two-Step Bird punch (the wing). A little designer paper, a greeting and some seam binding and we have a very cute little gift box. 


This card is pretty much a carbon copy of a swap card I received from Gwen Duckworth.  Loved the simplicity of this card, and how quickly it went together.  The punches certainly help!  The Joy at Christmas stamp comes from the Perfect Punches set.  It was stamped in both Cherry Cobbler, then in Old Olive and punched out accordingly.  Notice the added touch of the pearl accent at the end of Joy. 



Everyone seems to give at least one gift card at Christmas.  This is a great little gift card holder.  Compliments of Cindy Westerink, which I think she cased from another demonstrator.  Real Red paper and Candy Cane Christmas designer paper gives this a very festive look.  I love how the red stripes sparkle. Another stamp fromTags Til Christmas was punched out with the Decorative Label punch for the band. The 'belly band' slips off, and the gift card is then revealed. Sorry I didn't add a gift card to show how it slips in.  Just wasn't thinking when I snapped these pictures.



Just in case you'd like to make some of these before Christmas, I'll list the paper dimensions that you will need:

Cardstock                  4-1/4" x 10-1/2"  (score this piece at 3", 4-1/4", 5-1/2" and 8-1/2")
Designer Paper           4" x 2-3/4"
                                  4" x 1-3/4"
DSP (coordinating)     4" x 2-3/4"
White Cardstock        4" x 2-3/4"
Cardstock for
   belly band               1" x 7"

Once you've scored your main piece of cardstock you can see how the first three scores can be folded to a 'W' shape. Adhere this W together with Sticky Strip.

I used the Top Note die to make a slot for the gift card.  You can just make a slit here with an exacto knife if you don't have this die, or just get creative. 

If you need further help on this please feel free to email me at:  cstofer@gmail.com

Well, that's it for Christmas Stamp Camp.  If you like what you see here, please comment.  I read all the comments and do appreciate them, it lets me know that you're looking!

Comments

  1. Stunning projects Goddess! I look forward to attending next year!

    Your Faithful Follower Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Santa owl is SO adorable!!!
    I can't wait for the new year & a chance to get away in the evening at your home to stamp again.. wishing you a wonderful Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cased from myself from another swap I did... so glad you were able to use this! You truly are a Goddess... :)
    Merry Christmas!
    :)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment