September Fav

For my birthday in June I received an awesome gift from two members of my downline, Jean Clark and Sally Tanner.  It was a scrapbook that they had worked on together that chronicled my daughter's wedding.  They did such a wonderful job on it, I knew I must send each of them a handmade card.

It just happens to be made with my Fav of the Month, Perfectly Preserved, so I thought I should share it!


The coordinating Orchard Harvest Designer Paper reminds me of our trip to the Traverse City Downtown Farmer's Market on Saturday (in the rain).  Even with the springtime freeze that wiped out a lot of the apple crops, there were plenty of apples to purchase.  


I just love playing with the the framelits.  It's difficult to mess up!


Now I want to show you a couple pages of my scrapbook. 



Keep in mind, the only pictures they had to work with were candid shots I took at the wedding.  They've given me lots of fun elements to add additional pages with some of the professional photographs.  Hmmm, still need to work on that. 


Just love all the special details!  They did such a nice job!


So, now it's up to me to expand on the dozen or so pages that they so beautifully created.  And I've promised to do it by Jean's birthday in October - - - oh my!

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

Comments