Farewell Cannery Framelits & Perfectly Preserved

I love change!  So I'm loving that we're about to enjoy all the fabulous new products in the 2013-2014 Stampin' UP! catalog.  There are only a few items that I'm sad about losing, and this awesome bundle of framelits and stamps will most definitely be missed.  It was truly a fun, fun combo of products.  Today's card is a Mary Fish design, and although it looks more like fall, I just had to use it one more time.  You'll also notice that I used one of the  retiring colors, More Mustard.  


You may not realize that these items are still available unless you closely studied the Spring Catalog, page 36.  You still have time to get them, but they'll be gone at the end of the month!


The greeting is from Best Dad Ever, also retiring!

Thanks for lookin'!

Comments