New Catalog Open House

Stampin' UP!
NEW CATALOG OPEN HOUSE
Friday, May 31st, 2013
1:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.

Even after 15 years I'm still very excited when the new catalogs are unveiled each year.  It's always so enjoyable to sit around my kitchen table with my good friends and hear the oohs and aahs expressed as pages are slowly turned.  I love the Open House events. It's an opportunity to pamper my guests with tasty treats, door prizes, gifts and make & takes.  I always consider it my yearly thank you, to all of my amazing customers who continue to support my Stampin' Up! business.

Tomorrow I'm preparing a 'take a long' treat and I'll be putting them in those cute little scalloped bags that were available in the last Holiday catalog (or was it longer ago than that?)  The tags were fun to make!  The basic idea for them came directly out of the new catalog.  I'm really glad that the stamp set Friendship Preserves will be joining us for another year.



It looks like my oven will be on most of the day tomorrow as I get ready for my guests.  Somehow I have a reputation of spoiling my guests with food, but I really love to cook and I love to try new recipes.  So, I'm looking forward to spending the day in the kitchen!  If you stop by I just may put you to work!

Friday, all my the guests will receive . . . . oh, I can't tell you that, or it wouldn't be a surprise!!!!!

Everyone who stops in and places an order will receive the new 2013-2014 catalog FREE!  Are you coming?  If you are and I haven't received your RSVP, please do that soon so I can have your make & take packets ready.  



I'm looking forward to a delightful day (in spite of the weather prediction)!

Thanks a bunch for stopping by today, I hope I'll be seeing you all at my Open House!

Comments