Seriously?

When My Paper Pumpkin arrived last month I popped open the box, peaked at the contents and swiftly put the box in my craft room.  Playing was not on my 'to do' list that week.  But a cool rainy day arrived today so I ventured into my space to see what I could do with all the fun pieces and stamps that were included.


Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy,  Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Cherry Cobbler (ink) was the color scheme.  I cheated and brought out my Not Quite Navy, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie ink pads and shied away from the Cherry Cobbler.  I'm a little crazy about color, and feel more comfortable with just 2 and maybe 3 colors on any particular project.  Hey, that's just me, I'm color challenged!

Here are the cards that I came up with in the comfort of my crafting mecca.



There were three stamps that came with the kit, and a Cherry Cobbler ink spot.  Fun designer card stock, sticky die cuts, twine and buttons.  It was fun to play with no particular goal in mind!


My card base here was Night of Navy CS, I cut up the designer card stock, used one of the oval framelits and added a little flower (to cover up an edge that I mistakenly got ink on).


Here I just cut and played!


This is very similar to the prototype that Stampin' UP! shows but I used the Old Olive ink pad on the 'seriously' stamp.


OK, I took the risk and used the Cherry Cobbler here.  


It was a fun time playing, and now I'm sharing!

Thanks for stopping by today!

You can sign up for your own Paper Pumpkin, just click HERE


Comments