Coming Soon!


Stampin' UP! just keeps bringing it on!  At convention they introduced another new product that I can't wait to get my hands on.  Card Framelits!  What, you say?  With these fabulous new framelits you can add swing and pizzazz to your cards.  I snapped a few examples.  Sorry, I can't share a picture of the actual products with you, it's against company policy to do that until they are actually unveiled.  You'll be able to get them soon enough though, I believe they will be available sometime in August.


We'll be able to step up our cards in a snap with these new framelits!!!!



The set will come with other fun images like the ones above!

So, I'm counting down the days till these are available.  There will actually be two different sets to choose from, or, buy them both!!!!  Here is a snapshot of the other one.  I'm getting excited!



Fun, fun, fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments