Fun with Envelopes!


I absolutely love our Whisper White Envelopes.  They are far superior to anything that you will find anywhere else.  Stampin' UP! knows we like to fancy up our envelopes and theirs have a wonderfully smooth surface to stamp on.  Don't like plain white envelopes?  Well, let me tell you about the amazing new product that Stampin' UP! is getting ready to unveil.  Again, I can't show you a picture of what it looks like, but believe me, it will be a snap to make any sized envelope that you desire.  Here is the display board at convention showing the many, many sizes available on this slick new tool.


If you don't like using card stock to make your envelopes, just imagine how beautiful they will be in any of our designer papers!

I believe I heard that you could make 40 different sizes of envelopes, but maybe I dreamed that, so don't repeat it.  I do know that the dimensions can go down to an eighth of an inch, so that opens up an amazing number of possibilities. The Envelope Punch Board also comes with 2 punches that have been integrated into the design.  One to punch out small notches that make the envelope assembly easier.  The other is a magnificent corner rounder.  Woo Hoo!

So, Stampin' UP! has done it again.  Moving towards easier, time saving tools that make our paper crafting a breeze!

Thanks for checking in today!




Comments