Getting Ready for Convention!

This year at our convention in Salt Lake City we will be celebrating Stampin' UP!'s 25th Anniversary.  I'll also be celebrating my 15th year as a demonstrator with this amazing company.  What was it that attracted me to stamping all those years ago?  It was the opportunity to make new friends and share all the fun that this creative outlet provides.  It's all been so rewarding, I can't even describe how much it's changed my life.

One of the craziest moments of convention comes when all the demonstrators share their swap cards.  The laughter and camaraderie bellows out into whatever space the swapping is taking place.  It's an overwhelming feeling of friendship and acceptance.  This year I plan on taking 150 swap cards, and am looking forward to all the craziness that ensues as we ooh and ah over each other's work.  

Here is the beginning of what will eventually be 150 swap cards.  

I had to order another package of Washi Tape before I could finish this one.  It was so easy to just place the tape on the card and rip it off by hand.  It looks very shabby chic with the torn edge.
The new Flower Shop stamp set was used here with the new Pansy punch.  That was a lot of punching!


Buzz, buzz, buzz! You'll recognize this bumble bee from the Backyard Basics stamp set and, thankfully, the coordinating framelits.  It's so cool that Stampin' UP! gives us many bundles of new products to choose from at a 15% discount!  Woo Hoo!  I've surprised quite a few customers with the bundles and saved them $$$.  The 'hi' is from the Regarding Dahlias stamp set, one of my new favorites.

   
My third card is still a mystery, even to me.  I just haven't quite come up with it yet.  I am trying to avoid dimensionals, as the two cards above will both take up a bit of space in my suitcase.  

Thanks for visiting!

Comments