Lovely Romance





I'm sure I've mentioned before just how much I love Pinterest. Today I have two classes at which I'm fixing some yummy eats that I grabbed off this sight. These days, I seem to be getting all of my card ideas from there as well. I really thought that today's project was something I viewed at one of my late night browsings,  but suddenly I can't find it.  I like to give credit to those that come up with all these magnificent cards, but I'm afraid I can't do that this time.  So I'm telling you, this is not an original layout!   

The new Venetian Romance Designer Paper was used here.  I do love these European inspired colors.  This is a combination of Crisp Cantaloupe, Island Indigo, Pistachio Pudding, Soft Suede, and Tangerine Tango.

 There are two elements that use the new Lovely Romance stamp set.  I'm loving these stamps!






The words are from Petite Pairs.  The most versatile stamp set I own!

An array of punches makes this a quick and fun card to complete; Ticket Duo Builder, 1-1/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle and the Scallop Edge Border.



Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments