Ready, Set, GO!


Early tomorrow morning I'll be setting off for the 25th Annual Stampin' UP! Convention in beautiful Salt Lake City, Utah.  Although I've been a demonstrator for 15 years, this is the first year I've had one of my downline join me at convention, and I am thrilled!  We should have just a wonderful time, and I'm excited to see her reactions to all the wild and wonderful happenings that she'll experience.  And there is always lots to experience!  

I didn't think I'd have time to post today, but I'm kind of stuck at the moment, waiting for an order to deliver so I can get them out to customers before I leave.  All my swap cards are done, 50 of each, and I think I'll share them with you today.

This first card is the last one that I completed.  I really like this color combo.  Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Island Indigo, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.  I stamped the greeting with Early Espresso.  The greeting comes from the Regarding Dahlias set.


So glad that the Blossom Party Originals Die is still in the catalog.  It was great being able to die cut more than one at a time.  I also used the Stripes Embossing Folder and the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder to create texture on my card. 

The designer paper is from the Venetian Romance pack.  Really love this paper!



You saw a peek at this when I was working on the swaps.  But here's some details.  The color combination is Melon Mambo, Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight.  These colors were matched to the colors in the Gingham Garden Washi Tape.  



These three sweet flowers are from the Flower Shop stamp set.  The coordinating Pansy punch expedited the process of producing these little gems. 


 The hello greeting comes from the Six-Sided Sampler stamp set.  


Recently I saw a similar card on Pinterest using a discontinued bee stamp.  I loved the way the Honeycomb Embossing Folder was used with the bee.  Our new bee stamp, from Backyard Basics is larger and looks great with this folder.  Oh, so easy cutting out this sweet bee with the Backyard Basics Framelits.   The 'hi' stamp is also from Regarding Dahlias.


Dazzling Details was used on the wings to make him sparkle.  


So, those are my swap cards this year.  It's always so much fun to see what others are doing.  We all have our own style, our own touch.  Thank you, Lord for making us all different!

Since I'm not dragging along my computer on the trip, this will be my last post until I've returned.  Then I should have hundreds of photos to share with you!  

I'll be back!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments