Timeless Talk

I'm a huge antique fan.  With a small home, there isn't a lot of room for all the chunky antiques I'd like to buy.  But when I see something, usually glass or metal, I like I buy it.  On a recent Southern Exposure trip to Allen, Michigan I picked up a delightful coffee urn.  It was flawed and nothing spectacular but I just had to have it.  Then a couple of weeks ago while out visiting local garage sales I stumbled into an antique store in downtown Galesburg.  You may not realize this but Galesburg is full of wonderful antique stores!!!  Anyway, I found a large old metal beverage container of some sort, and although it had been haphazardly repaired I just loved it!  I rescued it and have it displayed in my mud room.  I also got a little over excited about a set of eight glasses that I saw (those from the 50's) and had to have them.  It's so much fun to buy old glassware, and I use it all!  The girls that come to my classes will tell you I don't hold anything back, I love to share my finds with them.

Well, let's get on with today's project.  Although I am getting old, this style of phone was way before my time.  From the stamp set Timeless Talk, it's my favorite.  Pretty cool, huh!


A fun combination of Rich Razzleberry and Wild Wasabi.


This framing technique was a breeze with the fabulous new Magnetic Platform!!  That little tool is worth it's weight in gold.  The framelits used here are from Apothecary Accents and the Ovals Collection.  Easy peasy!  The little banner is made with Bitty Banners.

Hope you enjoyed today's post!

Comments