Another 'Work of Art'

AWOL, that's me.  It's almost been a full week since my last post.  My yearly garage sale always takes me away from my routine.  But, I'm telling you, it was a fantastic event!  It's always a special time spending time with my sister, Judy and my daughter, Kathy.  They were both here for many, many hours helping me set up, helping with customers, wheeling and dealing, organizing,  and straightening up.  We had at least 45 customers show up for our special Customer Pre-Sale on Thursday evening.  My son and grandson came prior to the sale and brought down all the heavy boxes, saving me from injuring myself.  They completed the task in 20 minutes.  That would have taken me days, as I pull the heavy boxes down the steps, kabump, kabump, kabump (which is not very good on any glassware).  Then, yesterday my step-daughter, Sara, came over and carried all the heavy boxes back upstairs for storage.    What would I do without family!!!!!  I'm so appreciative! So, today I'm recovering, sitting at the receptionists desk at church.  It's been quiet, which has been wonderful.  I've completed a knitted dish cloth, completed Starting Now by Debbie Macomber,  and worked on the August Paper Pumpkin.

So, now that you know what I've been up to, I'll share with you a card that we did at a recent class.  This card is so striking, and yet it was pretty quick and easy.


Stamp sets:  Work of Art, Everything Eleanor


Elegant Butterfly Punch!


Thanks for dropping by today!

Comments