Goofing Off Again!

That's right, I've been goofing off again, following a trail of garage sales that started in Kalamazoo and progressed north through Cadillac, Buckley, Traverse City, then over to Frankfort.  My husband had his orders.  I will stop at any and all garage sales, flea markets, antique stores and art fairs.  Many treasures were found on this trip.  From a 25 cent Christmas cactus at a garage sale in Mesick to a special piece that I found at the Traverse City Art Fair for my daughter's October birthday.  It was a fun, fun 3-day weekend!!!

Now I'm back home slaving away in my garage preparing for my upcoming garage sale.  Today I put up tables and spent time marking down items that I had in the sale last year.  It's time for those items to be treasured by someone new!!!

I do have a card for you today.  It's one that we did in my last mini-stamp camp.  The basic design is by Connie Babbert.  Hope you like it!



Stamp Sets:  Beautiful Bunch, Sumthin' Sumthin'

Color Combination:  Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango



Other Stampin' UP! supplies;  Fun Flower Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Night of Navy Seam Binding, Flower Pot Designer Paper

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Hi,
    Love the card! You had quite the weekend! Glad it was a prosperous one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment