Purse Perfection!

Oh my, what an amazing day making the sweet little accordion sided purse.  All the purses were wonderful!  Each one unique, each one showing it's own personality.  Here are pictures of all the purses that were made yesterday.  So much fun!


Cheri



Sylvia



Michelle



Thelma



Connie



Nilda



Arlene



Sherri


Chris



Carol



Jean



Anta

I was fortunate enough to have a bizillion pieces of designer paper in my stash so the girls were able to pick what they wanted.  They all did a great job and I have a feeling that they will be making more of these little gems in the future.  After all, a girl can't have too many purses!

Thanks for visiting today!

Comments

  1. These are great, Carol! I've already planned for my downline to make these at our meeting this Friday! I'll have to direct them here to see these for more ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment