You're A Star!

This is one of those cards that I could hand out once a week.  I'm surrounded by stars!!!!  Whether it's my grand daughter performing in a riding event, my oldest grandson on the platform playing his bass guitar during our worship service,  my youngest grandson reeling in the biggest fish, my sister hand making projects for charity, or my husband putting up with my shenanigans.  I could go on and on!!!!  So many stars in my life!!!

 The main design was found in the gallery of Splitcoaststampers.com.


Color combination:  Tempting Turquoise, Blackberry Bliss, Melon Mambo

Designer Paper:  Sweet Taffy


Stamp Set:  Pictogram Punches

Other Stampin' UP! products:  Decorative Dots Embossing Folder,  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, 3/4" Circle Punch, Tiny Brads

Thanks for visiting today!

Comments