Happiness In A Box

Thankfully I was able to spend some quality time in my craft room this afternoon while the sky grew dark and the heavens unloaded a lot of rain.  But I was cheerfully assembling the May Paper Pumpkin and was only distracted long enough to shut the doors and windows.  That little orange box brings me a lot of joy and relaxation.  It all begins with it's arrival in my mailbox.


I'm always impressed by the value of the kits.  


What a great stamp set!


All the paper is pre-cut, and other elements are die cut.


Ink up your stamp with the included stamping spot and stamp on the die cuts.


My first gift bag and card are completed.  These will be given to a friend tomorrow evening for her birthday celebration!


Four bags and six cards completed.  


Loved this kit and the ease in which it went together.


You can always migrate away from the instructions and do your own thing!


Happiness in a box.  Yes.  You can subscribe today and get 50% off of your first two kits.  That's 2 kits for the price of one.  After the two months the price goes back to $19.95 (shipping is included in the price).


Beginning the end of June I'll be holding a fun afternoon event once a month where you can come and hang out, assemble your kit and see what other fun things you can do with the supplies you've received.  It's called the Orange Box Club!

Ready to sign up?  Just click HERE

Comments