Happy Mother's Day!

If you are a mother, you know how amazing it is to have children.  I'm blessed with a wonderful son and daughter plus an extra special step-daughter.  So today is special to me, and I feel that God has truly given me an amazing gift in my children.  I'm not able to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom as she passed away way too early in life, at the age of 59, but I do remember her well, and still think about cleaning on Saturday, laundry on Monday, and ironing on Tuesday.  In those days we even ironed our pillow cases!  She taught me about being organized, about having a place for everything and everything should be in it's place.  That does drive my husband bonkers, but it's part of my character!

So, today I'm sharing a Mother's Day card.  It uses the Mother's Love Stamp Set and Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper.  Both will be gone on June 2nd so buy them up while you can!


Such pretty paper!


Thanks for visiting today, and Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Comments