You Make My Heart Happy!

Today is class day!  What a fun afternoon with seven ladies exploring and experiencing Paper Pumpkin.  They whipped through 5 projects in no time at all leaving plenty of time to chat and eat.  This is one of the highlights of Paper Pumpkin, everything is ready to go when you open that amazing orange box.  Of coarse it wouldn't be right to have a Paper Pumpkin event without something pumkiny, so I made some tasty pumpkin bars.  I get a two hour break between classes, so I'm here to show you a project that I made for a recent class.


This greeting comes from the stamp set Lovely Amazing You.  Still available, but not in the catalog.  


The patterned paper is from the Moonlight paper stack.  Last day to order this fun paper is June 2nd!

Other Stampin' UP! supplies; Petite Petals Punch,  2" Circle Punch, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls

Thanks for stopping by today, gotta run!

Comments