New Catalog Launch!

On June 3rd I held a 'New Catalog Launch' Open House.  It was well attended, probably the best in all of my 17 years with Stampin' UP!  It's funny, but I didn't take any pictures of the food I served.  Usually I do, but my brain must have been out of kilter.  I did, however, take pictures of my new product display and pictures of the make and takes.  So, here we go!


My recent antique purchase served as a perfect display table for all these yummy new products!


The new Gift Bag Punch Board is awesome!  Three widths, and as tall as you want!


Isn't this fun!  The Sprinkles of Life stamp set is the Ronald McDonald House Charities set for 2015-2016.  Stampin' Up! donates $3 to RMHC when you purchase this set.  To date Stampin' UP! has contributed over $1,000,000 to RMHC and their network of local RMHC Chapters.


This sweet set includes 22 photopolymer stamps and coordinates with the Tree Builder Punch.  Those scoops of ice cream can also be clouds!  Can't find this set in the catalog?  Page 189, last page in the book!


This cute tag was made with the Build a Birthday Stamp Set. The Ornate Tag Topper punch makes it look quite professionally done!


A pretty quick little project with one of my favorite new products, the Banner Triple punch.  It cuts banners in widths of
 1", 1-1/2" and 2".


Here is the Build a Birthday set again!  Lots of things to do with this one!


Notice the pretty Tip Top Taupe 1" Dotted Lace Trim on the cake stand (trimmed).  This lace trim is wonderful and available in all the new In Colors!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments