So Versatile!

Some stamp sets just have so much potential. But I don't always see it! Being a bit lacking on the creative side I look to Pinterest for most of my ideas.  I glean what I can, adding to or taking away to fit my taste.  You've heard me say this before, but I think it's important that those of us who are not filled to the brim with creativity know that it's OK to CASE (copy and share everything)!  Today's project was taken from a card I saw on Pinterest by Cindy Hall.  So pretty!


The stamp set is Butterfly Basics, and was brought back with the new 2015-2016 catalog!  It includes 11 stamps (only 4 were used in this example) and is available in wood, clear and photopolymer.  It coordinates with the Bitty Butterfly punch, the 3/4" Circle Punch, and the Butterflies Thinlits Dies all making this stamp set a worthwhile investment!


Basic rhinestones add just a bit of pizazz!

Thanks for stopping by!



Comments