June 2015 Paper Pumpkin

One of the beauties of Paper Pumpkin is it's portability.  Everything you need is in that little orange box.  So, on a recent trip to our camper up north I grabbed my orange box, a pair of scissors and some snail adhesive (just in case).  What I neglected to grab was my clear block!  A clear block is included with your first kit and of coarse I keep mine in a metal basket with all my others and never gave it a thought.  That didn't slow me down though!

Upon opening my Paper Pumpkin on our little camper table, here is what I found!


Oh what fun!




Love this stamp set and these fun  wood veneer die cuts!


This was the first card I put together (minus the words, had to wait till I had my clear block).



These first two were done just as the instructions suggested.  That's all I tackled while we were away.

 All of the following were done to show alternate ways to use all the magnificent pieces in other ways!


What a great idea below, using the flag shapes to make a banner!


There were enough envelopes and envelope liners for 8 cards.  I used some of the envelope liners to spruce up the cards both above and below!


Above I cut a random flower shape and put it underneath the flower die cut for a splash of contrast.


Do your own thing!  Another beauty of these amazing kits!


Are these cards fun or what!!!!


Pulled out a piece of Island Indigo card stock and some Island Indigo ink and made this one.

Having made all these fun samples I held my first Orange Box Club get-together this past Monday afternoon.  Eight of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers showed up for an afternoon of giggles and creativity!  I do believe fun was had by all!  I'll be holding this monthly get-together for as long as the girls want it!

Thanks for stopping by!

If you are interested in joining my team of Paper Pumpkin subscribers, just click HERE

Comments