The Perpetual Birthday Calendar Kit!

A couple of weeks ago I held a class using the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Kit.  In less than two hours the gals made 12 pages.  They had the option to personalize it, but most stuck to the designs I used as an example.  To complete the calendar, as I have done here, you will also need the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Stamp Set.  This would make a wonderful Christmas gift!!!  I've ordered a couple extra just for that purpose.  One will be going to my favorite hair stylist at Circa VI.


Each calendar comes with this sweet gift box, plus ribbon to decorate it. The calendar clips onto this sturdy embossed base.


Plenty of supplies to personalize your calendar.


January
February


March - the M was colored using a sponge dauber and Blackberry Bliss ink

April


May 
June


July


August - gold glitter was included in the kit so I flipped the self-adhesive A over and applied the glitter

September


October
November


Does anyone remember this retired Stampin' UP! leaf punch?  I used in with our new Corrugated Paper.  It made a perfect embellishment for November.


Pearls were added to the December calendar page (they were not included in the kit)

It was a fun kit!  I'm anxious to make more of these.  It's almost October so I better get busy thinking about the holidays!

Perpetual Birthday Calendar Project Kit #137950  $16.00
Just click HERE to order!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! 


Comments