Goodbye August

It doesn't seem possible that today is the last day of August.  This morning I wore white pants and shoes to church with the thought that you shouldn't wear white after Labor Day.  Does anyone still adhere to that guideline?  I think it's silly, and most likely, if the mood hits me I'll wear white whenever I choose, especially my favorite white jean jacket.  Just call me a nonconformist!


As I'm sitting here at my desk this afternoon, the hummingbirds are madly trying to bulk up before their long flight to a warmer climate, and there seems to be a lot of fighting going on at the feeder.  One feisty little guy landed on my head this afternoon as I was watering the plants on the deck.  Not sure what that was all about as I just put fresh food out yesterday.  Needless to say, the frenzy has begun as we enter into another change of seasons.

The colors in today's project really do remind me a bit of fabulous fall. Let's take a look. 


I've seen an amazing number of card examples using the Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set. Just google Kinda Eclectic and see what you get!


Did you spot the speckled stamp from Gorgeous Grunge?

Other Stampin' UP! supplies:  Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Candy Dots, Bitty Butterfly Punch,  Apothecary Accents Framelits, Chalk Talk Framelits  

Thanks for visiting today!

Comments