Fun With Bohemian Borders

In preparing for my New Catalog Launch I realized that, other than the make & takes, I hadn't created any card samples using all the wonderful new Stampin' UP! products that demonstrators were able to acquire during the pre-order.  It was easy to scan Pinterest and find many awesome examples of cards that I could easily duplicate.  Today's card, designed by Cindy Schuster, was so fun to do that I recently used it as a card swap.  I love the colors, and the Bohemian Borders stamp set ROCKS!


With a simple list of products, this card was quick and yet quite impressive!  Bohemian Borders Stamp Set, Bohemian Washi Tape, and the Fabulous Four Stamp Set.


Island Indigo, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss make this card richly colorful.

Pretty sweet!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!



Comments