The 4 Cards for the Adorable Purse

Well, I think these cards turned out pretty good.  It's always a stretch for me to 'limit' myself to a certain color combination.  These cards with their envelopes will slip into the purse that I posted yesterday.  Who wouldn't want to get a gift like this!!!! 

Remember, handmade gifts from the heart are always more precious than something store bought.  I have yet to throw away any handmade card that anyone has ever given me, and believe me I have a ton of them.




All of these cards were 'cased' in someway or another.  You'll rarely see something that I have designed myself.  So I can't take full credit for these cute little morsels!

And in case you've never heard the word 'case' in this format, it stands for 'copy and share everything'.  You'll hear me use that a lot!

Thank you for looking at my projects, I hope you enjoy them!

Carol

Comments

Post a Comment