2017-2018 Annual Catalog Open House!



It seems that this last catalog year just flew by!  We all said "goodbye" to some awesome Stampin' UP! products, but fortunately we're saying "hello" to a huge array of spicy, fun and new (and might I say, amazing) stamps and accessories to add to your paper crafting joy.

Today I will share with you some of the fun samples I presented at my open house.  And yes, I had the Eastern Palace Suite front and center!!!

 

What a great seller this suite is!  So, so many things that you can do with it, I enjoyed every minute making these samples.  I believe they all came from Pinterest, and I'm so grateful for the creative genius of so many fellow demonstrators.  It makes my job so much easier!


I've been told by a few trustworthy customers that 'some' of the girls come to my open house strictly for the food!  This year I decided not to heat my oven and everything went together ahead of time. Maybe not as fancy as past years, but it really helped this aging, part bionic grandma!  


This was the make & take for the day.  If you are an avid fan of Pinterest, I'm sure you have spotted this fun layout. This comes from the NEW Colorful Seasons Bundle.  An amazing seasonal set that is my #2 favorite this catalog year!

Thank you, to all my friends and customers that came last Wednesday to help make my open house a whopping success!!!

In attempt to get back to regular blogging, I'm promising that I will be back soon!

Thank you for dropping by today!

Comments