More November Stamp Camp Projects

Whew!  Having prepared all the Christmas Stamp Camp prototypes, cooked the blessed Thanksgiving turkey and finally completed my project for the handmade gift exchange, I can finally get back to posting the projects from the November Stamp Camp. 

I resisted buying this stamp set, Morning Cup, for nearly 5 months.  I've seen so many cute things done with it though, I couldn't put it off any longer.  I bought the clear set, so it made positioning this coffee pot a snap. I used watercolor paper so we could play with the colors.  "Perk Up" is stamped on Vanilla cardstock, then punched out with the large tag punch, then layered onto Basic Black that was punched out with the extra large tag punch.  To finish it off, I added some designer paper from Love Letter, and some pretty crochet trim.  Cute, huh!  Not my design, so I can't take credit.


I just love this card, again, not my design although I did make a few changes.  I'll be sad when the Holiday Mini expires January 3rd, and this set, French Foliage, will be gone.  Boo Hoo!  The square lattice embossing folder was used here to add the awesome texture on the Old Olive cardstock.  Then I tucked a strip of Cajun Craze cardstock punched with the Scallop Trim Border behind the Old Olive.  A little hand cutting was necessary to make this especially nice.


This card is a duplicate of a swap card I received from Ann Welborn.  Just loved the simplicity of it, and the girls put this one together fast.  The Candy Cane Christmas designer paper, from the Holiday Mini, is so adorable here.  I understand it's been a top seller, and may sell out in the next few days.  You can see that the red stripe has texture here, it came with the glitter already on it! The word set is also from the Holiday Mini, Bright Christmas.  Thank you Ann, for such a great design.

Well, that's it for the November Stamp Camp.  Stay tuned, I'll be posting the projects from our Gift Giving class which included an array of tasty chocolate treats.  What fun we had!

Thanks for looking!

Comments