November Stamp Camp

The November Stamp Camp is only a few days away.  Usually my Stamp Camps are full, but next weekend I have quite a few openings.  So, if you've got some time to spare, give me a call and sign up for this event.  Check my website for details, or just email me.

Below is one of the projects that we'll be doing.  It's called the Diaper Fold Pouch.  I used the Autumn Spice Specialty Designer Series Paper here.  You can find this paper in the Holiday Mini.  Keep in mind that products in the Holiday Mini are only available until January 3rd.  I added the little embellishment on the front using the Sizzix die Blossom Party and finished it off with a Cajun Craze button tied with our Linen Thread.  The treat inside is simply wrapped with more designer paper and an Early Espresso belly band.  Tiny Tags and the Jewelry Tag Medium punch were used to make the little hello tag.  Simple, cute, and no need for adhesive on the pouch. 


Thanks for looking!

Comments