January Stamp Camp Project #5

I rarely get to say that a card is totally my own creation.  This particular one I designed as a swap card for Leadership.  I had a great time making 60 of these.  I have to tell you that I initially was not thrilled with this stamp set, but it's really grown on me.  Of coarse I love to watercolor, so any lined image is fun for me.   It's just in time for Valentine's Day, I hope you like it!


Here are the supplies I used for my creation.

Stamp Sets:  Greeting Card Kids, All Holidays

Paper:  Jolly Holiday Designer Paper, Watercolor Paper, Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler cardstock

Ink:  Jet Black StazOn, Cherry Cobbler

Punch:  2-3/8" Scallop,  3/4" x 15/16" Oval (carried over from the Holiday Mini)

Sizzix:  Circles #2 Die, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder

Other Supplies:  Big Shot, Watercolor Crayons, Aqua Painter

PRODUCT TIP:  Always remember to use a permanent ink when watercoloring so the black lines don't bleed into your image.  StazOn is perfect ink for for this application.  Also perfect for stamping on cellophane bags, the images don't smear.  And it's acid free, so you can feel confident using it for your scrapbook pages.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Very cute card!
    I've always used my black SU ink pad when watercoloring, guess I'm going to have to upgrade to StazOn! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment