January Stamp Camp Project #6

Unlike most people, who are staying inside today, my husband and I just arrived home from breakfast at Niko's Landing, and visiting a friend at the hospital.  Couldn't believe it when my husband came in from plowing the drive and said 'OK, let's go!'.  He loves the snow and can't wait to get out and drive around in it.  Lot's of drifts on 38th St. for him to drive through, so he was pretty happy! I thought he was a bit crazy, but hey, I'm game for anything!!!!  I suspect he'll be outside playing in the snow until dark.

This is my final posting for projects from the January Stamp Camp.  The next card was copied from another swap card I received at convention.  There was no name on the back so I can't give the person credit.  Her card was in Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight, which are just not colors that I use very often, especially together.  So I changed it up a bit with Old Olive and Concord Crush.  The word set that I used is my new favorite, love the curly cues, it's elegant and crisp.  I hope you like the colors as much as I do!  I was confused about the punch used on this card because we don't have a tiny scallop punch like this, but then I figured out that she used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch and just cut it down the middle!  Brilliant!



Here are the Stampin' UP! products that I used to complete my card.

Stamp Sets:  Curly Cute, Friends Never Fade

Paper:  Sahara Sand, Concord Crush, Old Olive, Whisper White, In Colors-Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack

Ink:  Old Olive and Concord Crush Classic Pads

Other Supplies:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Snail Adhesive

Another easy card to duplicate, give this design a try with what you have on hand!


Coming up next will be the Z-Fold Envelope Album with instructions!






Comments

Post a Comment