Silliness on Judy's Birthday

OK, so I can't help but show you a picture of my sister on her birthday last month.  We were in Lansing with Kathy and Cheri having lunch at some place I can't say or spell, but I do remember that it was next to Chester's Nuts.  And boy did that keep us giggling.  Anyway, Judy had ask me to make this little purse for her last spring, but I dreaded making the '2 Hr. Tulip Purse' because it had taken me 2 hours just to cut out the one that I had made for myself.  Long story short, I made the purse and because it was such a pain I decided she should work for it, so I individually and tightly rolled up 30 one dollar bills, and tied each with a strip of scrap from the purse.  It was a hoot!!!  She loved it and we all laughed as we shared the Continental pastry that Kathy smuggled into the restaurant.  What a great day we had! 



Thanks for caring, I had fun sharing!!!!!

Comments