Apothecary Art

At Leadership this year it was very easy to figure out that Apothecary Art was the most popular set in the new mini catalog.  I received numerous swap cards featuring this terrific set.  Coupled with the Labels Collection Framelits this suite of products undoubtedly is a best seller for Stampin' UP!.

So, today, I thought I'd share some of the swap cards I received.  This first card is one that I did for my class on Saturday, but realizing I didn't have enough of the Rich Razzleberry DSP I've changed the color to Island Indigo from the Sweet Shop Specialty DSP, I'll share that with you another day.  It was not a swap card but one that was on display for a contest. 



This next card was created by my good friend,  Lou Ann.



Unfortunately I couldn't read the writing on the back of this next card so I can't give her credit.



This card was made by Carol Gonzales.



This swap card was made by Sue Manlove.



I'll post a few more samples tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. beautiful cards, carol. louann's would also make a gorgeous wedding card. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, her cards are always wonderful!

      Delete

Post a Comment