From My Stash

In my last post I talked about good intentions.  Here is another project that we completed at my "Anything But A Card" workshop.  These little paper mache boxes were purchased probably 10 years ago.  I thought they were so cute, so bought up a bunch for that special project. 

I saw this project (with some minor changes) on Mercede Weber's blog, and decided it was time to break out the boxes and share them with my girls.  We used Beau Chateau DSP to cover the box.  Mod Podge was my adhesive of choice.  The stamp is from Apothecary Art, then die cut with one of the Labels Collection Framelits.  These Framelits are awesome, with 6 different sizes they can be nested and used to make such beautiful works of art.  The center of the stamp was punched out, distressed with Tea Stain Die, then popped up with a dimensional.  The ribbon is Crumb Cake Seam Binding.  What a cute box to give to your best friend with a fun piece of jewelry tucked inside.


Thanks for stopping by!

Comments