Only 13 Days Left!



In only 13 days, Sale-A-Bration will be gone for another year.  There is one free selection that I truly love, it's the Triple Treat Flower.  This single stamp can be stamped in different colors, punched out with the Fancy Flower and 5-Petal Flower punches, then layered to create totally cool dimension.  Today's card was created by Deb Snyder of Goshen, IN.  This swap card was my favorite of all the Sale-A-Bration swaps I've received.  I love the colors she used, a combination of Pool Party and Calypso Coral with a touch of Crumb Cake and Whisper White.  The designer paper is from the Domestic Goddess collection. The Stripes Embossing Folder that she used on the top layer is also a free selection when you purchase $50 in catalog merchandise.  It's not too late to order your free products, but we only have 13 days left!  




I hope you enjoyed today's card.  I love to share my favorite things with you!

To order any of these awesome Stampin' UP! products just click here:  carolstofer.stampinup.net

Comments