One More Blossom Builders Sample!

It's 87 degrees at this very moment.  For Michigan, that's really bizarre.  I've spent a considerable amount of time outside over the past week and a half, doing all kinds of yard work, basically anything that I can find to do that keeps me from the confinement of being inside.  At this moment, there are some large rocks calling my name.  My husband did a little excavating the other day which attributed to the sudden appearance of  rocks, everywhere.  We have very rocky soil, and it's always a steady job picking them up and moving them to a more suitable spot.  That only means that my post today will be short and sweet!!!

At my recent class which featured the Blossom Builders Kit, we made this simple but striking card.  If you haven't ordered this kit, you really need to.  You get 2-12 x 12 pages (double-sided), printed with beautiful flowers to embellish your cards or scrapbook pages.  You also get half-back Pink rhinestones to dress up your unique flowers.  So, what do you think?



Thanks for lookin'!

Comments