Scared Awake!

Last night I had a most nail biting, frightful, nerve wrecking experience.  Ready and prepared for 10 stamp guests I was confident and happy as they started streaming in the door.  When I say streaming, I really mean streaming!  Eight, then twelve and they kept on coming.  I started to panic, wondering who all these people were, I didn't recognize anyone!  Last count there were 29 and I stopped counting.  This feeling of being totally out of control seemed to go on forever as I scrambled to cut more cardstock, grumbling all the while.  All the guests just smiled and rolled with it!  Finally, I woke up and was very grateful to be in the comfort of my own bed realizing it had just been a dream. 

Nothing like that has ever happened, at least not to that degree.  I've had an extra person now and then who thought they'd signed up but hadn't.  I can usually accommodate them, unless the class revolves around a product that I needed to have ordered.  And I clearly remember my life long friend Betty showing up a week early!  Oh how funny that was! 

My feet are firmly planted in reality today, and I'm here to share another project.  This one uses one of the exclusive Sale-A-Bration stamp sets, Fresh Vintage.  Embossing the design with white on the Beautiful Butterflies die cut gives it a very elegant look. The dusting of Tea Stain die on the edges of the butterflies and over the embossed flowers, along with the combination of 3 ribbons, adds to its vintage look.  The Happy Birthday stamp is from Elementary Elegance, also a SAB set.  I believe this was a design I CASED from Leadership.


The colors are Calypso Coral, Soft Suede and Whisper White.  Lots of pearls adorn this card, on the butterflies and also on some of the flowers.   How pretty is that!

I hope you enjoyed today's post!

Comments