Simply Divine!

After 14 years of being a demonstrator, and with many of my customer following being with me for at least 10 of those years, I tend to lean away from cards that are too simple. But sometimes, there are designs that are very simplistic, and yet divine!  Today's card is just one of those.  With a little designer paper, some trim from the Big Shot, an embossed flower from Mixed Bunch, a button and baker's twine, this really is a very simple card. 


I used the platinum embossing powder on the flower, and the Get Well is from Perfectly Penned.  This is another example of the Blossom punch.  I really hope Stampin' UP! puts this awesome combo of stamps and punch in the upcoming new catalog.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanks for checking in today!

You can check out any of these great Stampin' UP! products here:

Comments