This and That

OK, so I'm not a scrapbooker.  I'm also very challenged when it comes to keeping diaries or journals.  If I'm going to document anything, it's got to be quick and easy, without a lot of fuss.  In steps the new This and That line of products.  I ordered the bundle in April and was pleasantly surprised!  My first thought was to use this fun, trendy book to document my completed knitting and fabric projects.  Or to use one to document all my cooking experiments that I want to repeat.  Or, I could fill the pages with gardening ideas and pictures of my flowers!  The ideas continue to come, but initially I'm going with my first idea, and that is to use it for knitting and fabric projects.  I've just finished a couple items. I'll have to photograph them, document who they are going to, include a sample of the yarn I used and the skein label, name the pattern with it's author, then jot down other important details that may come in handy if I ever repeat the project.


I decided to entitle my book This and That, because that's what it is!  Here is the front cover.


 Here are all the fun products that were in the bundle, these will be available individually in the upcoming 2013-2014 catalog that will be coming out on May 31st.  I love the date stamp!



Each page inside the journal is unique, with special pockets to hold your special treasures.  These two envelopes were included as well.


I've decided to have a This and That class on June 19th.  Guests will receive the journal as part of their class fee of $15.  They'll be designing their own unique cover.  I'll have all my dies, embossing folders, framelits as well as alphabet dies available, designer paper, punches, buttons, brads and ribbon.  We'll also be making a variety of envelopes to hold whatever you'd like, or in my case, pieces of yarn or fabric .  It should be a fun class, with lots of freedom to personalize their very own journal.  What would you use your journal for?

Thanks for stopping by today!


Comments