Paper Pumpkin Arrival

Tonight when I opened my mailbox I was excited to find this months Paper Pumpkin.  It didn't take me long to tear into the box, rip away the tissue and peer into the little orange box.  I decided to put my project together just as the directions instructed.  How cute is this!!!


This whole project was a great idea, and took me only minutes to complete!  Once the paper roll is gone you can replace it with an adding machine tape.  Then of course, you can stamp till your heart is content.  This would be a fun stamp camp project.  The little band at the bottom is a very thick rubber band, I'm sure I can find those somewhere!


So, I made my project and I'm still left with 3 stamps and a cute little Gumball Green Stampin' Spot!  I save my spots and give them away as door prizes or gifts for hostesses.

Did you get your Paper Pumpkin?  Didn't but want to?  Just go to: MyPaperPumpkin.com
and sign up so you won't be left out in November!

Thanks for visiting today!


Comments