Just Plain Pretty!

The other day I realized that I was totally out of new projects to show you, so I set a goal to create four cards that I could share with you.  It's funny how sometimes I can sit down and BAMM! I can come up a fantastic card that I know everyone will love.  Other days it's absolutely grueling.  Nothing I make seems to satisfy me.  I'm sure I'm not alone, I guess we just call those 'off' days.

Todays card is truly delicate and feminine.  It's a 'do over' of a card I saw on Pinterest.


The Lattice Die coupled with the Window Frame cut out makes an amazing window to the Pool Party card stock.


One of the punches from Itty Bitty Shapes was used to make these cute little flowers.  The pearls are a perfect addition.  The 'happy anniversary', from the hostess set Express Yourself, was embossed with Pewter Embossing Powder.  That's my favorite!


Just one final detail, I used the Festive Paper-Piercing Pack to add the pierced pattern around the Window Frame cut out.

So pretty!

Thanks for stopping by today!

All these products are available  HERE

Comments