Trick or Treat!

When my children were growing up we lived in what was called 'the meadows'.  An amazing sub division of families with young children.  There was never a shortage of children running in and out of our home, or in and out of the pool gate.  This neighborhood was perfect for trick or treating.  We always purchased many, many bags of treats and I always enjoyed the parade of costumes that seemed to go on forever.  Fun memories.

Today's project is a cute Halloween card using the new Circle Card Thinlit.  When I first used this fun new thinlit I panicked when it went through the Big Shot.  It cracked and crunched so much I thought I was doing something wrong.  But that's just the nature of the beast.  I just love what these little jewels do, and I've learned some tricks along the way.



Gorgeous Grunge is still one of my favorite sets.  Did you get yours during the 25% off sale?  I used this set for the background on the front circle and inside. 

Love playing with Washi Tape!  Easy to plop down and move around if needed.

The Happy Halloween is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.



  With the Tags 4 You set and the coordinating Label Bracket Punch I made a quick and easy addition to the front.  Cute, huh!


Thanks for visiting today!

Comments