Bloomin' Beautiful!

Gracious, I was shocked to see that I haven't posted since September 10th.  I've been bad, really bad.  I'm totally hooked on going to Estate Sales and Auctions.  Planning my strategy, preparing and executing, it's all so entertaining!  My collection of silver plated creamers and syrup pitchers is growing.  Plus, I've picked up a number of other unusual pieces.  Here are a couple sweet finds from a recent sale.


I fell in love with this little drop leaf table.  It's in wonderful condition!


Not sure what the above was used for, but I thought it was cool! Maybe you know?


This large sugar bowl is in great condition, just had to add it to my collection.


I've been eyeing these for some time, but they are pretty pricey in antique stores.  Got a great deal on it!

As if I hadn't been to enough sales and antique shops in the last few weeks, my husband invited me to join him on a business trip to North Carolina last week.  We spent an incredible amount of time visiting antique shops in Asheville, Charlotte and surrounding areas.  We had a blast, and I guess you'd say a blast from the past!!!  The Tobacco Barn in Asheville was 77,000 square feet of wonderfulness!  All I can say is the back seat was loaded up when we headed home.  We even went to an estate sale in Hickory!

I bet you're wondering what Bloomin' Beautiful has to do with all of my picking!  It doesn't have a thing to do with it, I've just gotten carried away, yet again.  Maybe it's time I focused on the subject at hand and share today's card before I lose you.

This card was part of the Puttin' on the Bling class.  I do hope that you like it!


This is really a cool card.  Color combination; Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Pear Pizazz, Mossy Meadow and Whisper White

Stamp Set; Flower Patch with the coordinating Flower Fair Framelits


The bling is our fabulous little pearls.  




One of my go to accessories is peeking out from behind the flower, Linen Thread, it's so very versatile!

Thanks for visiting today!




Comments