Cozy in the Classroom!

On this rainy Michigan day I'm preparing for my Puttin' on the Bling class.  Snacks are prepared, house is tidy so I decided to sit down and take a breather!  We've already gotten an inch of rain today, and, as I understand the prediction, there is plenty more on the way.  But we'll be cozy in my craft room doing what we love!  There will be 17 guests, 11 this afternoon and 6 this evening.  That alone will add warmth to the room!!!  I'm so blessed to have so many friends coming to cheer up an otherwise dreary day!!!!

As I sit at my desk I get an up close and personal look at the hummingbird feeder.  Yesterday, I bought a new one.  A feeder that holds twice the juice!  I've been watching those delicate little birds slurp up significant amounts of food.  I'm just not really sure where they put it all.   

Today I have a card that is also delicate.  It's just a sweet card, with words we should all live by.


The words come from the Trust God Stamp Set.


Embossed with gold, embellished with Pistachio Pudding Thick Baker's Twine.    The background was stamped with the Forever Florals set using Soft Sky.  

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Comments