Christmas Stamp Camp 2014

Today is Christmas Eve, and I'm so blessed to have some quiet time.  It occurred to me that I hadn't yet shared the joy of this year's Christmas Stamp Camp.  You'll see a compilation of happy stampers after receiving their present from the handmade gift exchange.   Then we'll cruise through the projects that we completed.  All this happened after we shared a feast of brunch goodies including Blueberry French Toast, Applewood and Asiago Sausage, Citrus Salad with Honey Vinaigrette, and a Potato Frittata.


Jean received a plate of Russian Tea Cookies and a handmade dish cloth from Cheri.



Cheri received a box of handmade tags made by Jean, cleverly packaged in one of our stamp cases.



Judy received some yummy fudge,  and a cute wrapped candy bar from Jamie.  Oh yes, she also received a sweet card for Judy to send on!



I received this holiday arrangement, complete with feathers, from Michelle.



Jamie (and January baby) received this adorable cross stitch project made by Judy.


Michelle is wearing a cute cowl made by Theresa.



Theresa is wearing the cowl that I made. Do you recognize the Stampin' UP! buttons?



Here are the happy stampers!!!



Get your Santa on! This design was a card that I found and adapted it for the top of this SU Takeout Box.



Love these bags, they are poly-lined so you can put cookies in them and they won't spot.  A project I found on Pinterest!



Cute!



This creation is by Linda Higgins! A keeper, just the way she designed it.



Another Pinterest find, this one by Tara Bazata!



Love this stamp set, Ornamental Pine, only available until
 January 5th.  

Another year has passed by, and I'm heading into my 17th year with Stampin' UP!  Thank you all who helped make 2014 a successful year.  I look forward to serving you in 2015!!!

Thanks for stopping by!







Comments