Christmas Stamp-A-Stack Card #2

Ho, ho, ho!  Here's card number two with Jolly Old Saint Nick stealing the show.  This set is out of the Holiday Mini Catalog and is just too cute.  I've seen a lot done with the santa and frosty.  Love the fine detail of the snowflake stamp that comes in the set.


Couldn't resist using Cherry Cobbler again, but brought in Baja Breeze too, I think they look great together.
The word stamp is from the Just Believe stamp set.  Can you see the little dots on the piece behind Santa?  I used the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.  Rarely a class or stamp camp goes by that I don't use this embossing folder somewhere.  The piece behind the words, which was punched with the scallop punch, is from a Sizzix die called Two Tags.  Fits nicely here and gives me something to tie my white organza ribbon around.  Add a little dazzling diamonds glitter and you have a very festive card!

I hope you enjoy today's post!

Comments