Looks Like Spring!

Where has the week gone???  I fully intended on posting every day this week, but the week got totally away from me.  Yes, it looks like spring today, and if it wasn't for the wind I think it would feel like spring.  Today's card reminds us that spring is coming and we will soon have our windows open so we can enjoy the sweet songs of our feathered friends. 

Originally this was a swap card for Leadership last month, then I used it as a class project for a group of homeschooled girls at our church, and finally this was a make & take for the Mystery Hostess Event that I held last Saturday.  With all the punches available this was pretty easy.  Notice the bird is green but it's wing is navy.  I stamped in Wild Wasabi, then took my Night of Navy marker and just plopped some ink on it's wing, huffed a little to remoisten and stamped. 

TIP:  Always remember to stamp first, then punch!


Here are the supplies that I used to complete my card:

Stamp Set:  Sweetheart

Cardstock:  Wild Wasabi, Night of Navy and Whisper White

Ink:  Wild Wasabi Classic, Night of Navy Classic and Stampin Write Marker

Punches:  Fancy Flower, Circle 1", 1-1/4" and 1-3/8"

Other supplies:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Comments