Off to Paris!

As I studied this card today, it carried me off to Paris, the city of romance.  I've never had the opportunity to visit Europe and don't expect to, given my strong distaste for air travel.  But I'm just as happy at home, imagining what it would be like to sit at a cafe table far enough away from the Eiffel Tower to capture all of it's beauty, especially at night.  Did you know that is took 21 months to complete the Eiffel Tower?  That makes me feel way better about the projects my husband and I attempt here at home.  Some of you can relate to that, especially if you've ever been involved in a kitchen or bathroom renovation.  My husband is no Gustave Eiffel, but his engineering prowess is impressive.  And like anything worthwhile it takes planning, and time, sometimes a lot of time.  So, where am I going with all this???  I have no idea!  But today's cards just plucked all that stuff out of my brain.

When you look at this card just imagine yourself in Paris enjoying the extraordinary light shows and mingling with other prestigious visitors.  And imagine the view of Paris as you climb the steps to the viewing area.  Spectacular!


Here are the supplies I used:

Stamp Sets:  Artistic Etchings,  Sanded

Paper:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Sarhara Sand Cardstock, Newsprint Designer Paper

Ink:  Basic Black and Sarhara Sand Classic

Other Supplies:  Basic Black 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Antique Brads (these are sooooo beautiful), Scallop Edge Border Punch

Enjoy your moments in Paris!

Comments