An Unexpected Pleasure

I love it when nice things happen unexpectedly.  While at Leadership last month, during a whirlwind time of swapping with other demonstrators I met a young lady that was out of swap cards.  I offered her one of mine anyway and she told me she would send me a swap card in the mail.  Of coarse I said 'no, no, you don't have to do that'.  The next day we stumbled upon each other during another session and she had replenished her swap card supply and quickly gave me one.  She was an excellent stamper, and I quickly tucked her card safely away.  I returned from Leadership, and a couple weeks had gone by when, much to my surprise, the sweetest note tucked inside this card came all the way from Lisa Kim in Corona, California.  What an awesome surprise, and this card, well I'm going to CASE it in one of my upcoming classes.  Isn't it just adorable!



The gramophone stamp is from Timeless Treasures, and one that I just recently purchased but hadn't used yet. The strip of Cajun Craze cardstock is wheeled with the Music Notes wheel, then sponged with Early Espresso ink.  And the embossing folder, Framed Tulips, is from the new Occasions mini. Don't you just love the Chantilly ribbon on this!  I'm excited to do this at a class.

As usual, all of these quality Stampin' UP! products can be purchase just by visiting my online store at:

http://www.carolstofer.stampinup.net/

Comments